TherapyHY


TherapyHY




















.






Translate

.

.

TherapyHY

Happiness is a choice and it comes from within, there are techniques to help achieve this. I offer a blend of Hypnotherapy and Yoga to help you achieve a state of wellbeing. I have been practicing researching and studying Hypnotherapy and Yoga and I believe I can help you live in harmony with yourself.

Hypnotherapy is a complementary and alternative therapy which can help in transforming yourself from who you are today, to who you would like to be. I enjoy helping people to Love their lives and hypnotherapy has proven to be successful in achieving this.
Hypnosis is a focused state of attention. Hypnotherapy uses this state to support in the resolution of a range of issues. Working with the subconscious mind you can achieve a better quality of life.

Yoga  there are many different definitions of the word "Yoga". According to the ancient philosophy Yoga is simply the way to stop the "modifications" of the mind that take us away from understanding who we are.
By practicing Yoga a person becomes stronger in the body and in the mind and is perhaps able to see the universe through different eyes. Eventually happiness through peace will arise. 

"Yogash chitta vritti nirodhah", Yoga is the restraint of the modifications of the mind, this is what Patanjali tells us about Yoga.





1 comment:

Bila said...

When I approached Catia I was in a constant state of anxiety and self doubt, Catia heard me and tailored her sessions to my needs.
Fast forward months later and I am in such a different place, I moved on to another job and the salary is gone from 26 to almost 40k! This is because my mind was finally in the right place, tuned perfectly.
I also learned to face my fears instead of running away from them.
This is a massive life change for me and I owe it to Catia because she taught me that I can be brave and many other things.
I use the breathing technique she taught me everyday and I shortened the yoga session to a quick 5 minutes everyday. Catia is a beautiful multitalented soul and I am ever so grateful for the impact she had on my life.
Nabila Harrold 02 January 2019